New Technologies Law
This area embraces laws and regulations together with various precedents relating to New Information and Communications Technologies (NICT) and which focuses on information technology, the Internet, audio-visual, multimedia, telecommunication technologies...
In Monaco, the New Technologies Law is based on various recent Acts, certain international conventions signed by the Principality, and also on the more traditional aspects of common law.
With the emergence of the use of computer-aided or other communication tools, particularly in the context of business, compliance with legal and regulatory standards has particular prominence. Indeed, the use of these tools may conflict with the guarantees of individual freedom acquired for their users.
For more information on the "Protection of Personal Data" click here.
Our perfect understanding of different aspects of such law therefore allows us to anticipate the difficulties which may arise through the use of new technologies.
- Advice and assistance relating to the creation and management of websites,
- Drafting utilisation charter and legal notices for websites,
- Drafting general terms and conditions,
- Drafting IT solution development contracts,
- Drafting software licence agreements,
- Performing legal audits of "e-commerce" websites or other,
- Advice and assistance relating to pre-litigation procedures or during negotiations,